The Ice Rink Company is pleased to offer RinkDeck, the world’s most technologically-advanced insulated ice floor cover. It is an ideal solution for converting spectator arenas into multi-purpose venues capable of hosting any dry floor event. By installing RinkDeck in your facility you will be able to convert to concerts, basketball, trade shows and special events quickly and efficiently.
How it Works
RinkDeck is a sheet product that is simply laid on the ice surface in a brick pattern. During the initial installation the radius corners are cut and marked to ensure that the RinkDeck will be properly fit time and time again. A standard 85’ x 200’ ice surface can be covered in approx. 1 hour using a crew of 8-10. Because of the non-porous, insulating properties of the RinkDeck it can be left on top of the ice for many days without fear of it sticking to the ice.
Features & Benefits
- High quality and long lasting for arenas needing multiple and efficient changeovers
- Advanced synthetic composite alternative to traditional wood or fibreboard ice covers
- Available in 1” thick waffle or solid sheets
- Available in 48” (1220mm) x 96” (2440mm) sheets or 60” (1524mm) x 96” sheets (2440mm) (solids only)
- Lightweight easy to install/remove
- 55 lb per panel (waffle)
- Waffles help trap cold air and allow for 2.84 R value
- Panels can be waffled or flat and cover the ice surface, creating a thermal, insulating barrier and flat protective base
- Standard elephant skin texture surface or FASCOAT coated surface available
- Waterproof and Non-porous – will not absorb liquids or stick to the ice, flake, crumble, warp, swell or curl
- 1550 psi compression strength
- 5 year limited warranty